Constructed in 1938 by Herbert and Arvilla Dunkle, the "Picture Box" is a one-story, L-shaped commercial building on the northeast corner of Pope and Fenwick Streets. The Dunkles used it as a photography-developing laboratory and portrait studio. The building has since served as a florist shop as well as a shoe repair shop. The building was renovated in the 1980's and is now a real estate office.
Back to the Walking Tour