Posted on April 10, 2007:
“First Friday” and Events at North End Gallery 2007
* Friday, February 4th - “Barns: Icons of Southern Maryland” Reception from 5-8 pm.
* Friday, March 2nd - “Drawing From Nature” Drawing instruction and demonstration by gallery members, Christina Allen and Patty Runco from 5-8 pm.
Sunday, March 11th - Reception for St. Mary’s County Schools Annual “Youth Art”
Exhibition from 12-2 pm.
* Friday, April 6th - Karen Vaughn will demonstrate pastel painting from 5-8 pm.
* Friday, April 13th - “Vanishing Maryland” - Reception from 5-8 pm. Exhibition and sale of work by Karen Vaughn. From April 3rd - April 29th.
* Friday, May 4th - “Mother Earth” - Reception from 5-8 pm. Exhibition and sale of work by North End Gallery artists. Bill Penn “original” door prize at reception. From May 1st- May 29th.
*Friday, June 1st - “Fair Winds”- North End Artists’ summer exhibition and Benefit
for St. Mary’s Hospice House. Opening reception from 5-8 pm. North End Gallery artists will donate 20% of their proceeds from the sale of designated works. From May 29th- July 29th.
*Friday, July 2nd - To be announced. The “Fair Winds” show and Benefit for St.
Mary’s Hospice House will continue through August.
*Friday, August 3rd - “Community Art Show” - Reception from 5-8 pm. Non-juried exhibition and sale of artwork by community artists. From July 31st- September 2nd.
* Friday, September 7th - Photography by Nadine Chicoine, paintings by Ray Ewing and jewelry by Kennedi Milan. Opening reception from 5-8 pm. From August 28th-September 30th .
*Friday, October 5th - Exhibition and sale of works by Mimi Little and Sarah Houde. Reception from 5-8 pm. Exhibition runs from October 2nd- October 28th.
* Friday, November 2nd - Demonstrations 5-8 pm. by watercolorist, Karen Russell and serigraphy artist, Jeanne Hammett.
Saturday, November 3rd - Exhibition and sale of recent works by Jeanne Hammett and Karen Russell. Reception 5-8 pm. From October 30th - November 18th.
* Friday, December 7th - “Annual Holiday Show” - Reception from 5-8 pm.